Employee reviews at IEX Group, Inc.
4.5

"Family friendly culture and high integrity leadership team. Fast growth, opportunity for challenging and rewarding career paths."
One thing IEX Group, Inc. can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Would you recommend IEX Group, Inc. to other women?
"It's a financial technology company, so there's a double whammy of traditionally male industries colliding, plus you have the chaos of a startup layered on top. There are women in top leadership positions in the company, however, and the executive team (one of whom is a woman) recognizes the need to foster an environment that is conducive to women being successful. There are not that many women in technical roles, but that's a big focus of the hiring team. "
One thing IEX Group, Inc. can improve?
"Emphasize career development and growth from the top down, and help people managers do the same for their employees"
"Overall, it's an environment that values facetime. However, beneath the surface, the leadership is very understanding of when things come up that require coming in late, leaving early, working remotely occasionally - as long as you're performing in your role. Additionally, the work hours skew early (more Wall St than tech startup) which is actually good for balancing childcare; no one bats an eye if you walk out at 5pm (again, assuming you are performing in your role). "
"I was also able to work remotely a ton during pregnancy - the company actually sent the IT guy to my home to set up dual monitors and a computer for me. When I was two weeks out from my due date, I was also able to work remotely up until I had the baby. "
Would you recommend IEX Group, Inc. to other women?