Kaplan Test Prep

www.kaptest.com

Ladyworker

Marketing

In general, Kaplan does a lot to keep women happy as employees. Most employees work virtually, which allows a very flexible schedule. Pay is good (not great, but definitely not bad). And the other benefits that come with the job are good. The biggest issue I personally have is in regards to roles. Kaplan is a company that has MANY women staffed. However, if you do a break down of women in leadership roles, that number shrinks considerably. It's really disheartening and there's really no reason that should be the case. It is slowly changing, but it's still the case.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Kaplan will be instituting better mat. leave in 2017. However, for me, I had to use FMLA. So since I had a vaginal birth, I received only 6 weeks. From there, I had to use my own vacation time. Otherwise, I could have used 6 additional weeks unpaid.

Lady tobe

Work from home varies based on the department you work with

Lady therasebastian

I've worked there for 5 years, and there are plenty of women working for the company but you'll find few in technology or finance. Generally I think both sexes are treated fairly, but you do need to do quite a bit of networking to move up. Maternity leave seems to be given freely and no one seems to judge to harshly on taking the time.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Kaplan Test Prep for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Kaplan Test Prep by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Ladyworker Lady tobe Lady therasebastian