Kaplan University http://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Kaplan University?
Kognito

Its a man's world governed by nepotism. Equal pay does not exist and there is no urgent desire within management or hr to fix this.

Other departments seem to be more women friendly.
Bubbles

yes, if you are looking for a dream job, then find your dream job. Its not about always working at a building, sometimes working from home does help us in the modern world. Afterall, women are equal to men too, but women have to provide for their home with their family.

be yourself

maternity leave comes in the form of short term disability. you must work here a year to qualify

Lady Luck23

I have been in the company for 5-10 years. Most employees have been there for at least a year. There's not a lot of turnover, and especially not in management. This can be a great thing or s bad thing depending on how you look at it. On one hand, it's a good enough company that people don't want to leave, but on the other hand, there is almost no upward mobility. You have to really like what you're doing because you'll be doing it for a very long time. The hours are flexible for entry-level based on performance so that's a plus. Managers have the flexibility to work from home from time to time but it really depends on your immediate supervisor and how flexible they want to be. I have had to work weekends regularly and late nights and that has always put a strain on work-life balance, especially with kids. It's also difficult in this department to have a schedule that coincides with day care. I've taken maternity leave and the pay was 70% which is pretty good compared to other paved I've heard about. The only thing is, is paid for 6 weeks of you have a regular delivery and 8 if you have a c-section. You can then get an additional 4-6 weeks unpaid. Either way, it's not enough time, it seems, to be with your child before having to set up care. I managed by planning ahead and saving. The locations have nursing rooms for mothers to pump. The company is really good at giving the time to do that. They also have mini fridges in the room to store milk so that's a huge plus. Overall, it's been a good company to work for. The benefits are good and the work is worthwhile.

Lady Ceci

Very supportive atmosphere for parents. Different departments in the company will have different policies though.

Women Review Kaplan University for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Kaplan University by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Kognito Bubbles anon1282 Lady Luck23 Lady Ceci