anna_4567

It's a great employer to work for if you're looking to develop yourself personally and professionally - I've learned more about myself in the years I've worked at lululemon than I have in all of my previous years of full-time work combined. You will undoubtedly be challenged and will have the opportunity to work with amazing, incredibly talented people. Be prepared to work hard, have somewhat difficult conversations at times, and be clear with yourself and others on what your boundaries are - personally and professionally.

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

While HR policies would make it appear that employees are offered plenty of flexibility, dynamics within specific teams can make it feel very difficult to take personal time that you may need. (Speaking from my own experience.) The business is full of very high-performing, high-achieving individuals which is incredibly motivating and one of the reasons I was drawn there. However, it's unfortunate that sometimes what happens in practice (due to things like workload and deadlines) is out of alignment with the balance that the public-facing culture advocates for.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. It would depend on the team they're applying to join. I think as a whole, it's great to see the company moving towards an equal pay initiative and realize that they are far ahead of many other companies. My reasons for being hesitant to recommend are less to do with gender equality, and more to do with other issues including lack of strategy and clarity/support from senior leaders.