Meredith Corporation www.meredith.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Meredith Corporation?
anonymrs Associate Producer

Great opportunities if you're willing to prioritize your professional life over your personal life, but those who want balance will have to look elsewhere.

It's a great company. The culture is the s

DogLovingDesigner Graphic Design Intern, Better Homes And Gardens Crafts Group

The department I worked in (crafts) was made up entirely of women. I was treated fairly, and worked on real projects as an intern. Very fair to women.

I can't think of any instances where women and men were treated differently -- in general, it felt very female-dominated.

Can't speak to the maternity leave but layoffs seem to occur yearly on a schedule.
Madam secretary Executive Assistant, Digital Advertising

I get the impression the work culture might be rather different from location to location - but at the NYC office (at least in my department) I'm quite happy,

I would have a very hard time speaking to the experience here outside of my department or working for other bosses or the work culture at other offices.

Women Review Meredith Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Meredith Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anonymrs DogLovingDesigner Lady anon774 Madam secretary