MGM Resorts International https://www.mgmresorts.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about MGM Resorts International?
anon2004

No place is perfect but MGMRI genuinely works to promote diversity. There are a lot of women in mid-management. I would like to see more in Senior Leadership.

Anonymous - 9892 VP, Casino Marketing

Fair for the most part, in my line of work still a good old boys club though

Coco cabana 16 Interior designer, Design Department

They are understanding if your children are sick, work strictly 9-5 with no overtime, have mothers rooms

Lady smartypumps

While I worked at this company I saw male counter-parts who put in literally half the time and effort that I did move upward at a much faster rate, while earning higher salaries and bonuses than I did every step of the way. I was given the same or even higher level of work and responsibilities as the men in my department while not earning the promotions or salaries that they were given. I was told that I had to work longer hours than the men in my department because I was a young, single woman with no spouse or children to take care of, despite the fact that there were also single men in my department. My work was constantly over-analyzed and questioned, while the male analysts never had to support their work. I was referred to as "little girl" by a male counterpart who also would introduce me to other company employees as "his" analyst, even though we were at the same level, and he also would constantly draw comparisons between his toddler daughter and myself. I did not feel valued or comfortable during my time at this company, and instead often felt demeaned, undermined, and intimidated.

Madam zlata4ka Teller, Hr

Na

Women Review MGM Resorts International for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of MGM Resorts International by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon2004 Coco cabana 16 Lady smartypumps Madam zlata4ka