NTT Data Corporation www.nttdata.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about NTT Data Corporation?
Lady NotBossy

The most senior level of the company is mostly male, and in my view, it seems "clubby." Very old school. There are opportunities, but I think aggressive women fare best here. Not my style.

There are some good opportunities; just depends what part of the business you work in.
Lady Amelia

Conditions vary by engagement. The one I was on was dominated by a male group who had been together in various configurations for a long while. They thought they were quite enlightened in the way they dealt with women (or anyone, really), but were dead wrong. Very few women made it to the executive row without being a support role. Those who made it did not last long. Part of the problem was that the client for this engagement was particularly difficult. However, women did not enjoy the same level of executive support or backing that their equally or less capable male peers enjoyed. In the PMO, men definitely got preferential treatment, and the automatic expectation that they could handle the more challenging and interesting assignments.

Women Review NTT Data Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of NTT Data Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady NotBossy Lady Amelia