Panasonic Corporation

"Male dominated roles in finance and sales. Very hierarchal and culturally more respect if you are from Japan. "
"not sure"
One thing Panasonic Corporation can improve?
, Sales
Would you recommend Panasonic Corporation to other women?
"When I first came on board the Manager support was great. As the years went by business began going downhill. The year my General Manager, Manager and Supervisor were laid off things got worse. I truly believed that my General Manager would have been able to keep the company going but because there was a personal issue between him and the President things just did not work out. My General manager was the best ever. He was very supportive of his team. He never sugarcoated an issue. If anyone in his department made an error he would admit that in the Production meetings and let them know that he would take decisive action to reassure the flow of the operation was not hindered. I thought that I would retire with this company but to my surprise after being their for almost 15 years it came to an end. There was definitely a lot of politics and the HR department was partial. I am currently seeking employment and it's been a struggle."
Accounts Administrator, Customer Support
Would you recommend Panasonic Corporation to other women?