Pandora www.pandora.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Pandora?
Lady WhoLunches Event Marketing

Women are supported here but there as many in executive or leadership positions but that is gradually changing. There are a number of employee groups that support women which is nice and everyone is generally supportive of one another, not back stabby.

Lady mama worker Engineering

A fabulous place for a working mom-- excellent management and support for women and...they expect and value that you have a life outside of work.

Madam workingmum

Women are very well supported and encouraged to take management roles. Our board now includes two women and our executive team also includes 2 women. This is something our CEO and board have made great progress in. The parental leave policy leaves much to be desired. 12 weeks is a paltry offering, considering the needs of a newborn and a new mom. Furthermore, many of our neighbors in the same industry and space offer far more copious benefits for new parents. I was able to cobble together accrued vacation time with the 12 week paid leave to extend beyond the 12 weeks. New moms can also take unpaid time at their manager's discretion. Finally, the way our 12 weeks is administered and paid is a joke. It's piecemeal through various disability programs and then Pandora "tops off" whatever gap there is to cover up to 100%. This means as an exhausted, sleep deprived new parent, you can't figure out when your next paycheck is coming, how much it will be for and if it will actually ever come. You end up with 3 different sources for payment, depending on which week of leave you're on. HR has outsourced leave administration to a company that is terrible and cannot answer any questions. It's a bare bones benefit that leaves much room for improvement. There also needs to be major improvements in the workspace to provide for nursing moms. The mothers room is in high demand and cannot effectively accommodate the number of women on a daily basis. The company culture is one of meetings back to back and can make it challenging for a nursing mom to carve out time for pumping needs.

Women Review Pandora for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Pandora by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady WhoLunches Lady mama worker Madam workingmum