Pearson Education http://www.pearsoned.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Pearson Education?
Lady anon1122 Lead Instructional Designer, Course Design Development and Academic Research

No professional development opportunities in this department with little to no career growth.

Lady akenney Lead Instructional Designer, Course Design Development and Academic Research

I have worked here for 5 years with 3 company aquisistions during the process. Now that we are Pearson I expected more professional development training but in fact we have none. I enjoy the flexible work hours but in a position and area with no career path. I am hoping this will get better as we become more of the Pearson company.

Lady bskloss Service Coordinator, Learning Services

Constant reorganization, every 6 months. Many layoffs

Lady BristaH04 Product Manager

No thoughts at this time.

Madam Dibs

Pearson has been a great company to work for...how the enable learning is something to be proud of. Currently there is a lot of restructuring going on and you never know when you are going to be on the chopping block. The culture has shifted as well from a friendly, family oriented company to a be happy you still have a job. There use to be a sense of community at Pearson that no longer exists. But I sincerely hope that once the restructuring is complete that Pearson will once again be an employer of choice.

Lady chaomhanach

n/a

Women Review Pearson Education for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Pearson Education by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 17 reviews Company Website Lady anon1122 Lady akenney Lady bskloss Lady BristaH04 Madam Dibs Lady chaomhanach Lady anon1151