Tata Consultancy Services http://www.tcs.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Tata Consultancy Services?

It has been nice being with the company till now, Nice work culture

Lady Lavinia Business Consultant, Global Consulting Practice

Lack of women in UK/Europe leadership positions. Difficult work/family life and expectation of travel. Few women in senior Global Consultancy Practice positions seem to have children and it presents an image these are a hindrance to your career.

Madam accobend Business Consultant, Global Consulting Practice

Be patient and ask questions of your colleagues, do not just spin cycles and get upset or frustrated as you are becoming acclimated to the TCS culture. If it is a situation where you are waiting for something to be done on your behalf or just to happen in the 'system' understand that in a large global company administrative activities just take time and you have to be willing to allow for that. Do not try to change or make a fuss over things beyond your control or purview.

Lady Preethiv989

NA

Lady Justine

Lady Veronica System Engineer, Computer Consultancy

I worked here for 3.5 years. When I started, I was an ambitious person aiming to do my best in whatever was given to me. Slowly realised that girls can only be a B grade employee here. They offer you roles that sound good only on the outside with not much scope of personal growth. Once you get married, they get real pissed off and assume it that now you are nomore capable of doing the same job equally well like how you used to do it earlier. To keep you away from growth opportunities, they even give reasons like, "the client's location has a hospital one hour away, so we don't send women there". Weird and funny logic!! A healthy Women doesn't need a hospital visit every day or for weeks for that matter. While you see your male colleagues with poor skills at clients location and earning way more than you for the job that you are totally responsible for, it hurts!

Lady Anna Maria Blue Team Leader, BPO

Really doesn't matter because they'll tell you anything you want to hear with no intention of keeping their word. No honor and it gets worse the higher up you go.

lemoning Girl

My job here was more of an internship. Gender discrimination was noticeable, and there was one co-worker who always used to stop by my cubicle everyday, stare inappropriately for a bit, and then leave. I approached him one day and told him not to do that, and he just bent his head in shame and never looked at me again. Good for me I guess.

Women Review Tata Consultancy Services for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Tata Consultancy Services by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 8 reviews Company Website anon2671 Lady Lavinia Madam accobend Lady Preethiv989 Lady Justine Lady Veronica Lady Anna Maria Blue lemoning Girl