"Depending on the dept you work, the work life balance is great. Normal work hours is 35hrs and ability to work remote. Management is fairly diverse but it is hard to network or move up. Everyone has been there 20 plus years so there is no room to grow within the company. Also you have to be with the "in" crowd to make it to the top. Most women tend to be in the mid-level roles for 10 plus years."
Would you recommend The Conference Board to other women?
"If you want a work life balance, work here but you will not be paid market rate salary."
"I have worked for this company close to 3 years and there is a great mix of men and women employees- in fact, maybe more men than women. Teams- for the most part- are comprised of a fair mix of both sexes and they are great opportunities for both. From what I hear from the women and men who have children, this is a great company to work for because there is flexibility with being able to work remotely and for hours of work. A benefit is that there is also a lot of vacation time given and all public/national holidays are observed- we even get PTO for the week between Christmas and New Years."
Sponsorship Development Executive, Conferences
Would you recommend The Conference Board to other women?