University of Pennsylvania http://www.upenn.edu/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about University of Pennsylvania?
AnonymousCRC Clinical Research Coordinator, School Of Medicine

I've seen other women who have gone on maternity leave and the transition seems easy. My office is good about flex time and work-life balance, but we keep getting the message that this is not the case university-wide. I haven't gone on my maternity leave yet, but I had to write this review in order to read other's experiences.

Yarglie Girl PhD, School of Engineering and Applied Science

I just started. No major complaints yet.

Lady MadScientess

Women grad students and postdocs aren't necessarily treated any differently than men in my experience, but they are unequally represented among scientific faculty. My department is particularly abysmal, and can't seem to attract any early-career female scientists. Those at the top don't seem to realize it's because the whole department looks like one big nerdy boys club.

Madam SchullerJ

I came here when my first child was about 18 months, and did not leave to have another for five years. As higher education institutions go, and my particular office, the bar is pretty high for productivity, ingenuity and stress, which I think contributed to our delayed growth of our family.

Women Review University of Pennsylvania for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of University of Pennsylvania by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website AnonymousCRC Yarglie Girl Lady MadScientess Madam SchullerJ