Employee reviews at US Health Advisors

"Not only am I a woman, but I am gender fluid and have a female partner. This employer welcomed me with open arms and encouragement. They do NOT discriminate and will give anyone a chance if they are willing to work hard and are ambitious about achieving the lifestyle and income they desire. I was promoted to management after little more than a year of working here, and know that I can advance all the way, if I so choose. Promotions are based on skills, desire, and performance, nothing else. Awesome people to work with!"
One thing US Health Advisors can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
"As a 1099 Independent Contractor you are in control of your hours. However, in order to really be successful in this profession and build your business and clientele, you will need to be willing to commit to long hours, especially for the first 1-2 years."
Culture, Hours
"This is a commission only based career - No paid time off or maternity leave. However, if you need to take time off, you can do that since you are an independent contractor."
Would you recommend US Health Advisors to other women?

Want to

"Do not work here. They will use and abuse you and you must be dumbed down to get in with the old boy club."
One thing US Health Advisors can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Would you recommend US Health Advisors to other women?

Want to