rubygem

Flexibility is unmatched. Benefits are on the better side (pto is decent, large portion of medical paid for certain option, no 401k matching, no maternity other than FMLA). Until recently, there wasn't a dedicated place for pumping. There's only one room in the building with no windows and a locking door. There are not any women in senior leadership positions, nor on the product team that makes decision about what is developed. People are really nice and very smart and like to have a good time. Different departments have slightly different cultures and rules.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

They follow FMLA. Short term disability is an option if you pay for it 12 months before you need to use it. My return date and circumstances were flexible for me to return when I was ready. I had a severe complication after delivery.

It would depend on personality. They don't exclude women, but it's a very "manly" environment.

Women Review VersionOne for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of VersionOne by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website rubygem