Employee reviews at Waste Connections

"Same as previous notes - be prepared to have Thick Skin and work alone as management is not always there to help."
One thing Waste Connections can improve?
Hunter, Sales
"You can get partial pay for the first 6 weeks on Short Tem Disability (full pay for whatever vacation is accured at time of leave) and then an additional 12 weeks "unpaid" but with pay as little as it currently is I haven't had an opportunity to save anything. I'll be forced to withdraw majority of my 401K to pay for bills for the additional 6 weeks I plan on taking off. Im taking a total of 12 weeks to be with our child and bond. Although I would love to take longer, I honestly don't feel safe about my position when I return and will try and work while on leave to make my management team understand my dedication and desire to work. "
Would you recommend Waste Connections to other women?
"My specific role is extremely tasking and stressful. Although it's outside sales it's very demanding with networking events as well as expectations on "high" numbers/quotas - you have to have THICK skin to work this field. I loose my cool at times and cry often; espeically now that I'm pregnant. "