HealthyMind

Crew Member

Product

Do not work here. There are other businesses that put an equal amount of care into the treatment of customers and employees alike and provide equal opportunities for tasks.

Not for Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

The Wendy’s Company will allow parental leave, but there isn’t no guarantee that the people facilitating leave will be helpful in any way. Additionally, the company tends to flip-flop between leave policies for college students. Shortly before I left, the policy changed and required college students to quit and reapply for the time they would want to come back.

Improve workplace behavior policies. I have worked many different positions for different companies, and never have I been more disrespected by my co-workers and managers than during my time at Wendy’s. My work environment was incredibly stressful and toxic to the point where customers started to feel uncomfortable watching co-workers do their job and interact with the rest of the crew. Customers would complain to me about the people in the kitchen (who were in view of the customers) about the verbal and physical violence the workers were exhibiting. Additionally, managers would yell at and degrade workers in front of the customers (not that abusive reprimanding is appropriate when it’s out of view) advance well as show clear irritation when the customer showed a coupon or verification for a discount.

Madam anon1193