Discussion Boards

Featured Discussions
  • powered by Accenture
    Consulting Industry

Join our discussion about how to manage clients and work/life balance at the same time.

Powered by Accenture

• powered by IBM
    Women in Tech

Hear from other women in tech and support each other in this forum.

Powered by IBM

Discussion Question

Any CPA's who work 100% remote?

Are there any accountants on here who work 100% remote from home? I'm a CPA with 8+ years of experience split between public accounting and private industry. I recently had my first baby and would love to transition into a new position where I can work 100% remote from my home office. This is not an option at my current employer. I've been scouring the interwebs for months now with no luck - but I know that many employers won't list a position as remote even though it would be an option for the right candidate. Anyone have a gig like this? Help a mama out!

Fairygodboss member AccountantandMom

Search our Discussion Boards

Related Discussions

Hi - I recently left my job and became pregnant. I am 12 weeks pregnant and job hunting. Its possible that I will have a couple of job offers in the next month. At what point in the interview/offer process do I tell an employer that I'm pregnant? Are there companies that will hold my job during maternity leave even though I won't qualify for FMLA? I'm also concerned with affecting a new relationship with an employer by revealing that I will be going on leave in six months. Has anyone else experienced this? Looking for facts and words of encouragement!

Hi All, I am a Ph.D. student in management and currently studying leader-member relationship at workplace. I am curious about whether there exists tensional experience in your interactions with the supervisor or subordinate with whom you generally have a good relation. Have you ever experienced a situation or circumstance where you felt conflicted, pressure, or that caused tensions with your relationship with supervisor/subordinate? If you want, you can share with me what happened, why you felt that way, how you dealt with this situation, and how this event influenced this relationship. Thanks!

What are my first steps when my employer is dissolving my position?

I would love to join some professional design groups in New York City, and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I'm focused specifically on tech design, but I'm also interested in groups for UX designers, design strategists and startup designers.

Post a Question

Would you like to receive personalized, pregnancy emails directly to your inbox? Sign up now for our free week-by-week emails.

Related Articles

Advice, jobs & articles just for you.

Our newsletter is on it's way!

Just a few details, please:

*Required