Hello Everyone, I am new on FGB and also new to this grp.
I have a lot of expectation if anyone can help me to make the right decision for a new skill/job I should be looking for. I feel a bit lost.
1. Took break after baby in 2018, worked as an IT professional for 12 years befr that Developer to Tech Lead position.
2. I am a creative person with a lot of enthu to learn. Had passion for makeup so currently freelancing as a makeup artist, although cant earn living from it. Even cant pay rent. So, looking back to join work.
3. I want to stay close to Technology bec thats what I have invested my education in and I like it, but I dont want to be a developer again bec of its never ending time commitment which with my kid I dont want to get into. Once in a while is still fine.
4. need suggestion on something thats technical, creative, less time demanding, a good pay job. I would love to learn new things if I can in media industry too.
5. Got some suggestions like- Business Analyst, Digital Marketing, Product Designer, Salesforce Admin, Creative Director.
Thanks in Advance
Join this group to take part in what it has to offer.
This group was founded by Career Change Coach Lisa Lewis, and is a space for people in career transition to ask questions or request resources you need to get to clarity. This space needs to be a confidential and safe for vulnerable questions and ideas, so do not share anything you read or see in here unless there's specific and explicit permission granted. Do not come in here as a coach or consultant and sell or promote your own materials -- you can always create your own ...Read more