#ASK Hi ladies! I'm working on an offering and would love a little help What is your biggest holdup from getting to work flexibly? 1,2,3,4, or 5?
1. My manager is resistant to flex practices
2. My organization is not open or does not have formalized flexible work practices
3. Not enough info or data to ask for flexible work
4. Fear that my flexible work request will be rejected
5. Worry I'll be seen as less committed at work and may even suffer retribution (i.e. less meaty work, demotion, losing job)
Job sharing: A partnership between two people to share the responsibilities of one full-time position.
Welcome to the JOB SHARE, LIVE LIFE + SLAY WORK community!
NEW MEMBERS: Please introduce yourselves. This group is a safe space to come together, share work-life balance, flexible work & job sharing questions, challenges & advice, and support one another because talented women deserve to unplug and engage in life with the humans we love while excelling in our ...Read more
❤️ LIFT EACH OTHER UP
Be kind to others and offer encouragement, advice, and inspiration. We're here to celebrate your progress and brainstorm on challenges faced along the way.
As in job sharing, accountability is everything! Contribute to the community. Build relationships. Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others. Ask questions. Give answers.
NO SELF-PROMO OR SOLICITATIONS
Avoid promoting your business, paid ...Read more