maintenance of GE Grid Solutions equipment on customer premise.
• Executing site activities in accordance to GE Grid process and core values of safety and integrity.
• Upkeeping of tools and test equipment and ensuring are they properly maintained.
• Fulfill, demonstrate and in compliance to ensuring Zero Deviation towards GE EHS policy.
• Report/resolve any non-conformances and process in a timely manner.
• To support different stake holders in securing opportunities through various internal program.
• Provide feedback through Return of Experience (REX) to improve internal processes.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Possess the EHS / Site Supervisor / Quality Site in Charge License and Qualification
• Diploma or Bachelor of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in maintenance of High Voltage (HV) electrical equipment.
• Relevant experience in testing and commissioning of protection relays and interpreting electrical schematic diagram will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Grid Products such as Gas Insulated switchgear (GIS), Air Insulated switchgear (AIS), Power Transformers, protection relays and Substation system will be an
• Ability to speak, read, interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals and report in English
• Unyielding commitment to integrity and GE values
Relocation Assistance Provided: No