We crowdsource Bain & Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Bain & Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Bain & Company employees.
Bain & Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Bain & Company offers 16 weeks of paid maternity leave, 8 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consulting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consulting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Bain & Company
- 12 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
Bain & Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "Bain is an awesome place to build a career,learn invaluable skills and offers amazing opportunities to all employees. The maternity leave benefits were amazing and the company was very supportive of my need to be non client facing during my pregnancies. Bain is an amazing place to work where the best talent gets to shape a very rewarding experience." - anon1288
- "I worked here only for a couple of years but had a great experience - always felt that I was treated at par with my male colleagues. While I did not take maternity leave at Bain, I've heard great things from all the mothers who did." - Lady Aveeno
- "Bain & Company offers unlimited lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They use standard, though good for lesbian couples, pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is not limited. Their plan will refuse to cover PGS testing, but will not exclude any clinic." - Anonymous
- "Bain & Company pays employees for volunteering." - Anonymous
- "Bain & Co. offers 16 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 8 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 8 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "At Bain & Co. 87% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 48 % of women and 48 % of new hires are also women. At Bain & Co. 68 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 32% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 68 % participate in mentoring. 43% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous