We crowdsource BNY Mellon's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on BNY Mellon's employee reviews and anonymous tips from BNY Mellon employees.
BNY Mellon Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
BNY Mellon offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 8 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Asset Management Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Asset Management industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at BNY Mellon
- Lady santsai
- 12 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady VeeB
- 6 weeks paid
- 15 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon1058
- 12 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
BNY Mellon Maternity Leave Comments
- "HR at this company is about 80% female so it is quite empowering to be surrounded by so many strong women in executive leadership roles (within HR). It is a great company to work for with tremendous growth opportunity. However, outside of HR, the rest of the company is male-dominated, particularly in executive leadership and it is not very diverse. Maternity leave is generous compared to other companies nearby and other work-life balance options (such as onsite childcare, telecommuting, etc) are above average compared to other companies of similar size nearby." - Lady anon1058
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "100% telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Freelance, temporary, flexible schedule" - Anonymous
- "The Bank of New York Mellon Corp. provides 12 weeks of paid leave to the primary caregiver, including adoptive parents, plus six to eight weeks of short-term disability to the birth mother. Non-primary caregivers get two weeks of paid leave." - Anonymous
- "At BNY Mellon in 2016, one-third of the employees taking paid parental leave were male." - Anonymous