Boston Consulting Group Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Boston Consulting Group offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
12 16 67% Consensus 16
5 6 Median 6
? Unknown - please leave a tip
Consulting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consulting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Boston Consulting Group
- Lady Champagne 8 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- Lady styrling42 12 weeks paid 24 weeks unpaid
- Lady phw1211 12 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady JW 12 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady mamarox 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady portabelloroad 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- workingmum 16 weeks paid 11 weeks unpaid
Boston Consulting Group Maternity Leave Comments
- "BCG is very supportive of women and constantly working hard to overcome the previously male-dominated culture. Our benefits are quite generous, and you can really take as much time off for things like maternity as you want (it just won't be paid after 12 weeks). It's client service, so there are always last minute requests and "fire drills", but in general it is quite flexible, without the need for "face time". This was very important to me after having kids." - Lady JW
- "Generous by US standards but compares poorly against similar employers in the UK who normally would offer 26 weeks of paid leave" - workingmum
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...