We crowdsource Cardinal Health's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Cardinal Health's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Cardinal Health employees.
Cardinal Health Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Cardinal Health offers 1 weeks of paid maternity leave and 11 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Pharmaceutical Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Pharmaceutical industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Cardinal Health
- 9 weeks paid
- 3 weeks unpaid
Cardinal Health Maternity Leave Comments
- "Excellent parental leave and Generous PTO policy. Flexible schedules. Great people. " - anon4739
- "Recently increased benefit to provide 10 weeks paid using the short term disability benefit for 8 weeks and paid parental leave for 2 weeks. " - anon4739
- "Lower would be 19 days and upper would be 36 days - all based on tenure" - Anonymous
- "STD paid for 80% by company includes 6-8 weeks" - Anonymous
- "men are given 1 week paternity paid leave" - Anonymous
- "Evening shifts" - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Cardinal Health has supported work flexibility by providing temporary employment flexibility." - Anonymous