We crowdsource CIGNA Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on CIGNA Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from CIGNA Corporation employees.
CIGNA Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
CIGNA Corporation offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Insurance: Health Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Health industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at CIGNA Corporation
- Lady Jayran
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
CIGNA Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "full-time telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "flexible scheduling arrangements" - Anonymous
- "Effective July 1, 2017, Cigna is launching a Caregiver Leave Program, a new benefit for U.S. employees that offers up to four weeks of paid leave for employees caring for others including child bonding, care for a seriously ill family member or qualifying military support." - Anonymous
- "Cigna is ensuring that employees in all countries outside the U.S. where it operates have a minimum of 12 weeks of full paid maternity leave." - Anonymous
- "Cigna also is ensuring that employees in all countries outside the U.S. where it operates have four weeks of paid paternity and adoption leave." - Anonymous
- "Birth – disability (6-8 weeks) plus Caregiver (4 weeks)" - Anonymous
- "Adoption – 4 weeks" - Anonymous