We crowdsource Duke Energy Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Duke Energy Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Duke Energy Corporation employees.
Duke Energy Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Duke Energy Corporation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Electric Power Generation Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Electric Power Generation industry offer?
Duke Energy Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "Effective Jan 1, 2017, a birth mother can take a total of at least 12 weeks' paid time off: at least six weeks through the company's existing, pregnancy-related short-term disability benefit, followed by six additional weeks under the new parental leave benefit." - Anonymous
- "Effective Jan 1, 2017 Duke Energy's new benefit is available to both mothers and fathers. An employee can start the six-week paid leave any time within the first 16 weeks after the birth, adoption or foster care placement of a child." - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Duke Energy has offered full-time and remote jobs in the past." - Anonymous
- "Information Technology" - Anonymous