We crowdsource Freddie Mac's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Freddie Mac's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Freddie Mac employees.
Freddie Mac Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Freddie Mac offers 8 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 3 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Freddie Mac
- Lady azu
- 6 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
- Lady Luck5263
- 8 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
Freddie Mac Maternity Leave Comments
- "I believe this is a great company for women to work at. They provide an excellent work/life balance. They offer back-up child care, an onsite health center, onsite gym, onsite dry cleaning, ample vacation time, and standard maternity leave benefits." - Lady Luck5263
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "We offer eligible employees flexible work arrangement options that include compressed work weeks, alternative work schedules." - Anonymous
- "Freddie Mac offers 9 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 6 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 3 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 46 % of women and 41 % of new hires are also women. At Freddie Mac 100 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 8 % participate in mentoring and 80 % participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous