Goldman Sachs Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Goldman Sachs offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Goldman Sachs
- Lady Sharp 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady YJL 16 weeks paid weeks unpaid
- Madam Workerbee 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam anon100 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady InTech 16 weeks paid 16 weeks unpaid
- LadyVP 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Momtwotwo 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- 0 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
Goldman Sachs Maternity Leave Comments
- "Good maternity leave benefits." - Lady Sasha
- "Good maternity Leave 16 weeks paid" - Momtwotwo
- "No" - Momtwotwo
- "Request for unpaid leave was not granted; suggested to come back part-time immediately after paid leave, as a best-case scenario" - Anonymous - 9868
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...