We crowdsource Grant Thornton's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Grant Thornton's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Grant Thornton employees.
Grant Thornton Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Grant Thornton offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Accounting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Accounting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Grant Thornton
- 12 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Grant Thornton Maternity Leave Comments
- "Grant Thornton offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 12 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "At Grant Thornton 95% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 45 % of women and 44 % of new hires are also women. At Grant Thornton 100 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 31% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 100 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "39% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous