McKinsey & Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
McKinsey & Company offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consulting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consulting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at McKinsey & Company
- Lady Bliss 12 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
- Lady Bee11 10 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
- Lady mcbungat 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Mom of Two 14 weeks paid 7 weeks unpaid
- Lady Prinrhea 12 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady Go Diva 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Burpee 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam Recruiter 18 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Madam Partner 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Mamaofaladoo 12 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- nycanon 14 weeks paid 10 weeks unpaid
- anon2008 16 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
- 0 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
McKinsey & Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "I worked at McKinsey for about 7 years. It was a great experience, but I didn't know how political it would get as you get more senior in the Department. McKinsey is a Partnership and this is an important fact to remember - it's not just about your own performance but also which Partner is in charge and who is in their support network - as the lead Partners move around so do political allegiances, especially in the support staff departments. You might well be doing a great job but if there is no-one to bat for your team, you won't last long. Maternity leave was for the most part uneventful - they will leave you alone while you're on maternity leave but most McKinsey women prefer to keep in touch with the office and it is easy to do so most of the time." - Lady mcbungat
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...