We crowdsource Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center employees.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 12 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is no paid maternity leave from the institution. The hospital does value people who work more than required hours in administration." - great_employee2
- "I spend 3 hours a day commuting to MSK, but it is worth it. As a Mom of young kids, I have the flexibilty to work from home when needed, leave early, shift my schedule to accomodate kids events at school, etc. While not everyone has this luxury, I do not take it for granted. Maternity leave- depending on the level of your position, you can receive 100% of your salary while on disability, and then utilize PTO for the rest of your leave. My 12 weeks was completely covered at 100% of my salary. However, lower level and some hourly positions are not extended the same benefit so this is not true for all MSK employees." - ChloRo29
- "My maternity leave was 6 weeks paid via short-term disability (FMLA) and then I took an additional 6 weeks paid vacation time." - NYC_ProjectManager
- "FMLA team member told an employee "We do not have a maternity leave policy, we have FMLA." The moment you go out your 12 weeks kicks in, FMLA team member agreed that a reasonable interpretation of the policy is to not go out until you are in labor." - Anonymous
- "Policy uses vacation days first (you may reserve 5) then unpaid." - Anonymous
- "Also, no affiliation with any daycare providers." - Anonymous
- "MSK has adoption support up to $7,500 after successful adoption" - Anonymous