We crowdsource Mount Sinai Medical Center's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Mount Sinai Medical Center's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Mount Sinai Medical Center employees.
Mount Sinai Medical Center Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Mount Sinai Medical Center offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics industry offer?
Mount Sinai Medical Center Maternity Leave Comments
- "6 - 8 weeks of short-term disability which pays 2/3 of salary with $1000 per week max" - Anonymous
- "FMLA 3 months job protection" - Anonymous
- "near site daycare available to a limited number of employees" - Anonymous
- "In addition, the company offers 1 day of paid leave (non-short term disability) for maternity and 3 days paid leave for employees who get married" - Anonymous
- "many employees have 6 weeks total PTO bank that includes vacation, sick, and personal days" - Anonymous
- "Mt Sinai offers 1 day paid parental leave and 12 weeks unpaid" - Anonymous