We crowdsource Nike, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Nike, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Nike, Inc. employees.
Nike, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Nike, Inc. offers 14 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 8 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Nike, Inc.
- Lady Joshmo
- 6 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 0 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Nike, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- " " - anon1358
- "My fiancee works at Nike and will NOT be allowed to take FMLA when our baby comes. :(" - Anonymous
- "In the past, Nike has offered part-time job opportunities." - Anonymous
- "Option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Flexible schedule" - Anonymous
- "Nike offers $25,000 lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They use standard pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is limited to $10,000. Their plan will refuse to cover PGS testing, but will not exclude any clinic." - Anonymous
Photo credit: © sianstock/Adobe Stock
By Alex Wilson
Need IVF Treatment? These Are The Best Companies To Work For
Photo credit: Pexels
By Leesa Davis
5 Must-Try Jobs For Fitness Lovers
Photo credit: Creative Commons
Nike Expands Their Parental Leave and Family Leave Policies