We crowdsource Office Depot, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Office Depot, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Office Depot, Inc. employees.
Office Depot, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Office Depot, Inc. offers. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Stationary & Office Supplies Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Stationary & Office Supplies industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Office Depot, Inc.
- Lady sec2947
- 4 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
Office Depot, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "The women that do work for the company are extremely intelligent and hardworking women, and since Gerry Smith became the CEO I do believe more women have come into executive positions. However I believe that the mother work life balance is lacking as the maternity leave is not supportive of a healthy mother/child bonding timeframe with paid leave." - DesignerMom17
- "The maternity leave is bare minimum. You do have FMLA which gives you 12 weeks of unpaid leave, 6 of those weeks (8 if csection) are covered by short team disability that’s only 60% of you pay. However, during the 12 weeks you are not considered an “employee” and therefore if you participate in the employer offered health coverage you become not only responsible for your portion of the premium but also the employers portion. In the end, you basically end up paying to go out on maternity leave." - DesignerMom17
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Freelance, temporary, alternative schedule" - Anonymous