Olympus Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Olympus Corporation offers 1 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 1 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Medical Devices Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Medical Devices industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Olympus Corporation
- Lady Wayzer 7 weeks paid 5 weeks unpaid
Olympus Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "I have worked here for 3 years under a fabulous manager who advocates for all her employees (and other deserving employees as well!). It is easy to stagnate or become frustrated if you don't have an advocate, but there are lots of smart people. Leadership is primarily male with women in "softer" leadership roles though there are some exceptions. Maternity leave was no issue and the on site daycare has fabulous caregivers and and open door policy." - Lady Wayzer
- "15 days PTO as a start + 5 sick days + 10 holidays You accrue 5 more PTO when you're with the company for 5 years." - Anonymous
- "They follow FMLA only." - Anonymous
- "1 week paternity or adoption" - Anonymous
- "Oly at PA headquarters." - Anonymous
- "That's a NO.They advertise they do, but not really..." - Anonymous
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...