We crowdsource Principal Financial Group's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Principal Financial Group's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Principal Financial Group employees.
Principal Financial Group Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Principal Financial Group offers 2 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Asset Management Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Asset Management industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Principal Financial Group
- Lady ready to retire
- 4 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Principal Financial Group Maternity Leave Comments
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Freelance, alternative schedule, occasional" - Anonymous
- "Principal offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 4 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Principal 88% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "51% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 59 % of women and 60 % of new hires are also women. At Principal 96% of female employees participate in management/ leadership trainings and 2 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous