We crowdsource Progressive Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Progressive Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Progressive Corporation employees.
Progressive Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Progressive Corporation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave and 9 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Insurance: Property & Casualty Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Property & Casualty industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Progressive Corporation
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Progressive Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "Good place to work with a lot of strong women and women in leadership roles throughout the company. Employee resource groups promote events and opportunities for networking. Energetic workplace that understands family needs. Maternity leave is still kind of pathetic. " - Anonymous
- "Standard leave in Ohio. Limited pay/disability/PTO until exhausted, can take up to 12 weeks with FMLA." - Anonymous
- "50% of my job was given to a new hire while I was on 6-week FMLA with my first child. I was working in HR. They justified it due to business. I returned to work and there was nothing I could do because my husband had just lost his job. I got another job as a result. This was reported to ethics and the company still did nothing. So I share this story so people know what happens in this company." - Anonymous
- "starting is 17 days. increases with length of employment" - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Progressive has offered part-time and telecommuting jobs." - Anonymous