The Kroger Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Kroger Company offers 3 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 6 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Supermarket Company Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Supermarket Company industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Kroger Company
- Lady OneFitOne 15 weeks paid 1 weeks unpaid
- Lady aehs 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- anon1458 7 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
The Kroger Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "If you're not the cute young cheerleader type you're not going anywhere unless you were already there. What was actually a more equal playing field a few years ago has become more male dominated since a woman has been put in charge in our area. They change our schedule and say it's to give us a work life balance but completely make it impossible to have a work life balance. Paid Maternity leave is offered but hopefully you don't expect them to leave you to enjoy that leave before they're calling you to ask when you're coming back. I'm truly upset to feel this way because 3-4 years ago I loved working for Kroger" - anon1458
- "This isn't Kroger per second but there needs to be some additional paid leave consideration for special circumstances. Like having a child who spends weeks in the hospital before they come home" - anon1458