The Kroger Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Kroger Company offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Supermarket Company Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Supermarket Company industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Kroger Company
- Lady OneFitOne 15 weeks paid 1 weeks unpaid
- Lady aehs 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- anon1458 7 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
The Kroger Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "If you're not the cute young cheerleader type you're not going anywhere unless you were already there. What was actually a more equal playing field a few years ago has become more male dominated since a woman has been put in charge in our area. They change our schedule and say it's to give us a work life balance but completely make it impossible to have a work life balance. Paid Maternity leave is offered but hopefully you don't expect them to leave you to enjoy that leave before they're calling you to ask when you're coming back. I'm truly upset to feel this way because 3-4 years ago I loved working for Kroger" - anon1458
- "This isn't Kroger per second but there needs to be some additional paid leave consideration for special circumstances. Like having a child who spends weeks in the hospital before they come home" - anon1458
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...