We crowdsource The Walt Disney Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on The Walt Disney Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from The Walt Disney Company employees.
The Walt Disney Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Walt Disney Company offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Media: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Media: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Walt Disney Company
- chrissybell Girl
- 12 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
The Walt Disney Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "The people I work with are great. Upper Management is not very good at listening to suggested improvements, although they are constantly asking for ideas. Men are treated better overall, to be frank. I've never had an need with maternity leave but my female colleagues say the company is very generous to those who have had a need." - Lady Tremaine
- "It's a great family company for the benefits. I haven't been pregnant so idk how the maternity leave works. It seems like they are *trying* to change. Putting women in more leadership roles, just not sure how long things like this take to execute. I think in general it's still a boys club, but the company was founded on that mentality anyway. I do, however, believe that they are aware of the problem and want to change it." - Lady ChristmasFairy
- "they changed their policy within the last year or so so that all full-time employees start with 3 weeks paid, and you get more over time (a long time)" - dreamare
- "Depending on job type and years there, employees receive a main gate pass or a silverpass. These allow entry into the parks for friends and relatives of the employee, as well as discounts on merchandise (in parks and online). Main gate passes are limited on the number of times they can use the perk, silverpasses aren't, however both are subject to blockout periods (blockoutdates.disney.com)." - dreamare
- "Part-time opportunities are available." - Anonymous