14 Oranges Software Inc www.14oranges.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about 14 Oranges Software Inc?
Pink dragon

I came from a really shitty role that was awful to women so I was kind of jaded. My first day at 14 Oranges was like the heavens opened up and angels were singing. Most people work from home because of childcare arrangements etc so it's totally normal for people to rarely come to the office. No one schedules meetings from 2.30-3.30 because everyone is going to get their kids from school. It's an understanding and no one blinks an eye. Senior management consists of 2 men and they actually are the ones running around driving kids and picking them up. It's SOOOO refreshing to not have to slink out of the office for an appointment or make it a production. It's very simple, you don't even have to say anything. The culture really starts from the top. The 2 bosses set the tone and they are very family oriented. They host a BBQ every summer for the staff and their families. I am literally the only woman in the office for months at a time and I have NEVER felt disrespected or uncomfortable. I am used to working in male dominated environments so it doesn't bother me but I know female friends that would be weirded out. I have never had a role that was so accommodating for work life balance.

Women Review 14 Oranges Software Inc for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of 14 Oranges Software Inc by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Pink dragon