Accolade, Inc. www.accolade.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Accolade, Inc.?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Accolade, Inc. to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Hanger Inc.

100% would recommend

I work at Hanger, one of the leading providers of prosthetics and orthotics, where we serve over a million patients a year! Specifically, I work at ( Corporate IT office). Hanger IT has a very diverse culture and more women in leadership than I have ever seen in my professional career. 2 out of 5 directors are women and there are a number of women in manager and supervisor roles. We have a great mix of men and women in all areas as well and I feel that Hanger empowers women to reach their full potential in the Healthcare IT industry.

Welldynerx

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend

There are no women on the executive team. It's very much a boys club with little opportunity for growth.

Comprehensive Pharmacy Services

100% would recommend

Women are treated fairly as men in all departments. There are several women leaders.

Health Advocacy Strategies

33% would recommend
December 2016

Maternity leave policy not good according to others (no personal experience)

Health Advocacy Strategies

33% would recommend
December 2016

Difficult to maintain a work-life balance. Several employees have left for maternity leave and not returned to this company. Difficult to pursue outside interests such as volunteer work and advocacy participation due to the high demand of employees time. Political environment.

Biologics, Inc.

100% might recommend
October 2016

Maybe. With the company being acquired by McKesson this year there is a lot of uncertainty, so morale is low. Several women who held leadership roles have left the company recently, which is extremely discouraging. Overall, coworkers and leaders are friendly and genuine. It has potential to be a great place to work, especially if the company can work through the transitional growing pains and implement more flexible scheduling options.

PRA Health Sciences

September 2016

It will depend on your manager whether you get flexibility.

RedBrick Health

50%say women are treated fairly
50% might recommend

There are smart, talented people here, and women in leadership that are willing to mentor and advise upcoming talent. There is considerable flexibility that allows working from home when needed, working "split shifts," etc. However, there are not enough resources for the workload (many end up working nights/weekends to get everything done), and the pay/benefits are not competitive.

Absolutely embarrassing policy for a wellness company that claims to "help people be healthy" - 6 weeks of short-term disability at 50-60% pay.

Merge Healthcare

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend

Merge has been referred to as a "boys club" for several years. Unfortunately not much has changed. They have attempted to start a "women's networking group" but failed to gain members as their meetings covered topics like "What to Wear to Work" as presented by a male executive. The topics presented highlight everything that is already wrong with the company.

Practice Fusion

50% would recommend
July 2016

As is typical of Silicon Valley, limited number of women in leadership roles. A few strong female leaders who are trying to improve culture and possibly policy. Being a woman won't hold you back here, but you may struggle to find mentorship, especially with other women.

Maybe. Company is having a low moment, battling dissatisfaction and attrition. However, there are great people still here and the future is promising.

Facebook