Advanced Assembly

MarketingMomma16

Marketing Coordinator

Marketing

They are full of talk. They say that they are supportive when it comes to working parents, but they don't put their words into action. Yes, they have been fairly flexible with my schedule so I can pick up my daughter and have understood when I needed to work from home because she was sick or daycare was closed. But when I ask for the raise and promotion that I deserve, I'm turned down. HR is the biggest joke. They are two women that care so little for the women of this company. The men are more understanding actually. HR wanted me to pump in a tiny utility closet that had a shower in it for emergency reason (manufacturing business). I kindly asked them to allow me to use one of the vacant offices instead and was sure to copy the owner of the company. HR agreed, but was very clear to state that I would be kicked out and put back into the original room should they need that office for a future employee. Now we can talk about maternity leave. What a joke. It's unpaid and I actually had to write them a check every month for my families health benefits. I ask them prior to my leave if there was any day given paid, even the day I'm in labor. HR responded "no, of course not, you're not work." This place is continuing to lose great staff because of how poorly they treat people and they don't seem to want to change. People are expected to work 50 hour work weeks (which doesn't help the company many anymore money) and have little time with their families. I'm working hard to move on.

They forced me to write them a check every month to pay for my health insurance. Stated that they don't give even the day your in labor as a paid day because "you're not working"