Akamai www.akamai.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Akamai?

There is a great disparity in the amount of telecommuting that is permitted for men and women in some groups. My group is terrible in this regard. While I was here my over-fifty female boss was fired for things that do not result in the same outcome for male managers. Another over-fifty female co-worker was fired as well. Meanwhile, a male manager who managed to drive away five of his six senior staff was not fired and merely demoted to Principal SDET. My new boss is a man and the new QA director is also a man despite the great field of women in this company who are QA managers who would have made amazing Directors.

It depends on the group.
Madam anontech

n/a

Lady programmermiss Senior SDT II, Luna Engineering

Maternity leave is good. There are mother's rooms for pumping breastmilk. Schedules are flexible and there is some WFH allowance. There are not many women in the higher levels of leadership.

Typical tech company - a lot of women working but mostly in support roles. C-level is comprised of all white dudes. The good news is the company recognizes this and is making an honest effort to change but little to show for it so far.

Depends on department

Women Review Akamai for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Akamai by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Madam anontech Lady programmermiss Lady anon192