Alexander Mann Solutions alexandermannsolutions.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Alexander Mann Solutions?
Rockrecruiter

Be careful. This environment may not be right for working mothers or those who have outside commitments due to long hours.

Maternity is standard, nothing special to note. Matches every other employer out there, does not exceed expectations.
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

It would depend on the woman's situation and career goals. If you work in the US, I would say being a mother and working full time would be tough as the hours are grueling.
workfromhomemom

Working from home is a tremendous help with raising a family and allows me to do what I need at home so much more easily. There are also many female leaders, including the CEO.

They will allow you to take as much as you need, but it's unpaid in the US. Their policy is good for the US but still pales in comparison to what my colleagues get in other countries.
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

AMS offers the opportunity to work from home full-time for most employees, which has been a life-changer when it comes to caring for my family. They are also very flexible when it comes to hours and fitting work around my schedule. I'm not sure if everyon
anon2848 Client Services Manager, Human Resources

The culture is flexible an supportive, and as our CEO is female and a large proportion of women are in leadership positions and have families, it's definitely a place I feel comfortable and supported as a woman.

Women Review Alexander Mann Solutions for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Alexander Mann Solutions by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Rockrecruiter workfromhomemom anon2848