All Seasons Resort Lodging www.allseasonsresortlodging.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about All Seasons Resort Lodging?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at All Seasons Resort Lodging to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

5/18/16, 2:30 AM

Great tolerance for family-related things that come to and medical issues

Loblolly, Inc.

5/17/16, 2:38 PM

If you are starting out in the hospitality industry, this club is a great place to work. However, there are very few opportunities for advancement before you hit the glass ceiling.

Maybe. It depends on where you are at within your career.

5/11/16, 1:42 PM

Disney pays all of their front line employees the same wage.

Sun International

100% would not recommend
5/4/16, 4:44 PM

Long working hours with little recognition. No family time or time-off when in crisis. Travel required without previous notification.

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort

4/11/16, 11:31 PM

There are a fair number of women in management positions at JHMR, which is great. (I am not one of them, it's just a fun part-time gig for me.)

New Albany Country Club

4/1/16, 4:18 AM

Have good babysitters lined up as they are not flexible with children's needs.

I was treated differently during my 1st and 2nd pregnancies. My first was in NICU for 5 weeks, and my boss allowed me to stay home with her when she got out of the hospital for an additional 4 weeks. My second, I was put on bed rest and continued to work - literally from my bed. The alternative was to begin my leave. While they had to honor the 12 weeks allowed by FMLA, I was told I had to use all my paid time off before using any unpaid time. Since it was early in the year, I asked what I was supposed to do when we had an illness, doctor appointment or emergency, and I was told it would be an unexcused absence. The policy gave them permission then to fire someone for an unexcused absence. My boss actually asked me if I could just afford to quit. I came back to work after 6 weeks. I had preeclampsia and was still healing from a cesarean. I quit 6 months later.
Maybe. It would depend on the specific job and/or person

Universal Orlando

1/23/16, 1:59 PM

Most women that work in attractions have actually opted out of having kids due to having no time apart from the job. The leave is only 6 weeks long and after that you must use the small vacation time that is given. Depending on your tenure in management 2 weeks of vacation is all you get for the first 3 years. This department specifically is very male dominated and the only movement typically seen is for men (which is ironic because there are 2 women who are assistant directors but their opinion is ever so swayed by the director who is in fact a man). Pay wise there is a difference between starting women and men. From what I uncovered it is about a $3,000 difference. This was compared with 2 people who started at the same time with similar background history. Other departments are far better for everyone and the treatment of women. I would not recommend attractions management however.

Maybe. Of course expect to be paid lower than men (true life) and the working conditions were awful just for anybody in general. Management is very male driven and seeing men have fun with some of there employees is of course a norm as well. The company has better opportunities elsewhere just not in attractions.

11/11/15, 2:53 PM

there are many more women then men, however men hold the higher positions

Canyon Ranch

11/10/15, 1:04 AM

Positive atmosphere.

Xanterra Parks and Resorts

100% would not recommend
11/6/15, 3:43 AM

Men are in 90% of the upper management/director positions, and there's very little encouragement or developing the skills and talents and abilities of female employees. Men are able to work their way up from the bottom with little to no outside experience or education, but women have to have years of experience in the outside world and a degree in the field to be hired into an upper management position. Also, maternity leave is a joke, especially if your partner also works for the company (which, in a company town, they almost certainly do).