Ally Financial Inc. https://www.ally.com/financial/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Ally Financial Inc.?

If you work hard and drive results you will be rewarded.

Anonymous Analyst Senior Analyst

Still very stuck in old ways, but slowly changing only because they won't be competitive if they don't.

I honestly feel like I can't determine if Ally is fair to women or not, because like so many other companies they are not voluntarily transparent about certains things like wages, or promotional oppertunities, or ethics issues raised by women at the company. If I was an employer that wanted to without a doubt show that they are committed to equality, I would want to make this kind of information public to support those standards. I don't see that with Ally.
Like I stated above, I just don't think there is any transparency. That leads me to believe there is something they are trying to hide and that makes me feel very uneasy.

Women Review Ally Financial Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Ally Financial Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website anon2500 Anonymous Analyst