Appirio Inc. appirio.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Appirio Inc.?
YaYa

There is a ton of flexiblity regarding working hours but the maternity leave policy is not competitive.

Paternity leave is very competitive. Maternity is not.
It depends on what practice you are in as there are different leaders over different business areas.
cloudandproud Program Manager

Appirio has an incredibly flexible remote work environment - more than I've ever seen before. I've never once been challenged on taking time off, coming in late due to a doctor's appointment, leaving early for a family commitment or working from home. The maternity leave and benefits leave something to be desired, but it's never been a dealbreaker for me.

JJ Consultant, IT

Its remote for the most part however you are expected to travel here and there and sometimes more than others.. if you have kids you may find this tricky to manage.

Madam yellow Marketing

the maternity leave policy is laughable. you're forced to use all your sick time and short term disability to get some payment. the paternity leave on the other hand allows for 2 full weeks paid - moms get just one week full pay. it's disgusting quite frankly.

Women Review Appirio Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Appirio Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website YaYa cloudandproud JJ Madam yellow