AppNexus, a Xandr Company

Headquarters:New York, New York(United States)501-1,000 Employees
4.2

"I have worked in business and non-profit organizations of varying sizes. Hands down, AppNexus has the most progressive policies and inclusive culture to ensure women have equal opportunity to succeed. We go above and beyond to create an inclusive workplace, which is something I fear employees who haven't worked elsewhere fully appreciate."
One thing AppNexus, a Xandr Company can improve?
"Reduce organizational change so that teams can focus on doing their best work."
Would you recommend AppNexus, a Xandr Company to other women?
"Everyone (man or woman) has a chance to succeed at this employer. You just have to push your hardest and shine. AppNexus will always be there to see you shine and make you brighter, "
Client Finance Analyst II, Finance
Would you recommend AppNexus, a Xandr Company to other women?
"I'd say there are a lot of women in engineering compared to many companies although there are not many women in senior positions without also taking on management roles."
Would you recommend AppNexus, a Xandr Company to other women?
"Why is question #3 yes/no? I do see gender inequality - but I feel like we're making progress and I feel like with current D&I initiatives there is great hope. And even so, I think AppNexus is ages ahead of many other companies with regard to equality. If you want to know specifics, I still feel that men are judged based on potential whereas women are judged based on proving themselves repeatedly."
"I'd mention that although the D&I efforts sometimes seem to fall short sometimes or its unclear what work is being done, it does seem like AppNexus cares about it and does want to be a more inclusive place. I might complain sometimes about the authenticity behind these diversity initiatives and or have critiques but I do realize that it might be worse at other companies. "
One thing AppNexus, a Xandr Company can improve?
"I would say its not JUST promoting more women into leadership positions but anyone in a marginalized community. Its not enough to just promote either but to make it transparent as to how someone got into a role that they did. "
Would you recommend AppNexus, a Xandr Company to other women?
"It really depends on where that person is in their career. If they are just starting or entering tech, this is a great place to build whatever skills you are interested and is a great foundation for building technical skills. Otherwise, I think a lot of AppNexus is getting caught in bureaucracy. There is also always a mentality of having to prove yourself before being trusted, which I think is fine but think about how much harder that is for a person in a marginalized community since they have to prove themselves plus overcome any unconscious biases. "
"Strong Affinity Groups that support development and growth as well as social issues impacting communities."
One thing AppNexus, a Xandr Company can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
"Great Work From Home Practices"
Would you recommend AppNexus, a Xandr Company to other women?
"It is a great place to work if your direct manager can work with you and gives you flexibility"
One thing AppNexus, a Xandr Company can improve?
"More time off, unpaid time off when needed"