Apptentive www.apptentive.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Apptentive?
FairlyGodParents

Apptentive makes it a point to be cognizant of diversity and women in the workplace, which is really refreshing. The company as a whole cares a lot about mentorship and learning, but the women are invested in mentoring other women both inside and outside of the company, which I really value. Overall, it's a great company to work for as a woman.

Apptentive is a great environment to work in, regardless of gender. Like most tech companies, we have a hard time recruiting enough women to balance out the ratio. However, our leadership team is committed to hiring with diversity in mind, which is really refreshing to see. I would recommend the company to anyone who is interested in the Seattle startup scene.

Lady Nil

The CEO boasts about the women in the company, advertizing 50% of leadership being women. This (at the time I was hired and this was said), was almost the entirety of the women in the company. So, beware of inflammatory statements. Every team except marketing is a boy's club. If you can hang with the boys, this should be fine, for the most part. But sometimes it makes it hard to relate and make solid relationships and build respect.

there are very few women in the company (compared to men). the men still interrupt the women and it's a competitive, growing ecosystem.

Women Review Apptentive for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Apptentive by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website FairlyGodParents anon1352 Lady Nil